Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome To The Kingdom Of Shendenflar

This blog will serve as a repository of all the various things that I have collected and created about the Kingdom Of Shendenflar a D+D Campaign setting. While I do not expect anyone to actually read any of this if you do and you enjoy it please let me know. I have spent the last 20 years of my life working on this project and am very proud of it. Over time I will post histories,legends,maps,characters,and general information about the Kingdom. I will in fact start with a map of the Kingdom with all of the major cities and smaller towns called out as well as the major geographical features of the Kingdom. This map was drawn with a program called GIMP which is free and a great image manipulation program that (in my opinion) rivals Photoshop. It is available:Here Also I must thank all the fine folks at the Cartographer's Guild a truly incredible forum of great people that are always willing to help a rookie digital map maker such as myself. If you are interested in Cartography whether it be fantasy or not, you owe it to yourself to visit this site.


Kingdom Of Shendenflar Regional Map as created with GIMP special thanks to everyone at the Cartographer's Guild.



No comments:

Post a Comment